Your Cart is empty
- Protector ACH: Advanced Combat Helmet Level IIIA
- Protection: Level IIIA according to NIJ 0106.01 including Frag protection according to MilStd 662f
- NIJ Standard 0106.01: Tested and verified to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ Standard 0106.01 by an NIJ accredited laboratory
- Materials Including: Kevlar® fibers and thermoset resin shell construction
- Head protection: Front, back, crown, and top of head
- Adjustable: Multiple Harness options and comes standard with 4 pt H
- Harness Padding: D3O TRUST 7 Pad helmet system
- Sizing: Circumference is measured around head, similar to hat sizing. All sizes are measured in inches. If a measurement falls on a dividing line between sizes, select the larger of the two sizes. Reason: Maximum Ballistic Protection.
Optional: Ops Core Rails and Shroud, Flex Lock
- Warranty: 10 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
Many of our products are controlled for export purposes by the U.S. Department of State and cannot be sold to foreign persons within or outside the United States without government approval through an export license. Prior to completing this transaction we will require you to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship by uploading a scanned imaged of your passport or birth certificate. If you are a member of Law Enforcement we will also accept a photocopy of your badge or identification. You further agree that these items are being purchased for personal use and that they will not be redirected or exported without first obtaining permission from the U.S. Government through the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in our refusal of sale.
Click here for more information.