Your Cart is empty
Ballistic School Door
The CW Armor “School Door” is designed and manufactured in the USA according to strict quality guidelines, using state of the art manufacturing equipment and processes. Built to exceed military and law enforcement standards, the CW Armor “School Door” is superior to other products on the market today. When it comes to weight, performance and cost, there is no comparison. The CW Armor “School Door” is designed to withstand multiple types of threats based on level of protection. The CW Armor “School Door” helps to improve the chances of survival from ballistic, shrapnel, blasts and other destructive threats.
The CW Armor School Door is available as a level IIIA, level III++, or level IV ballistic security door. This door is designed for schools, offices, colleges, government buildings or residential safe rooms. When the door is activated, occupants of the room are protected from weapons, fire, cutting weapons or destructive devices. Doors can only be opened from the inside in the direction of egress. The CW Armor “School Door” can be activated manually or triggered by a magnetic release initiated by the building security or fire alarm systems.
- Withstands multiple weapon threats (blasts, axe, shrapnel, bullets or other destructive devices)
- Available in multiple finishes
- Available in a UL listed fire rating
- Once activation is initiated, the door closes and becomes secured automatically
- Dual lever bar locking system
- Prevents line of sight from assailants from gaining access to protected area
- Can be applied in new or existing construction
- Available in multiple engineered designs by staff professionals and licensed structural engineer