Your Cart is empty
Ballistic Vehicle Armor
CW Armor's Ballistic Vehicle Armor is designed and manufactured in the USA according to strict quality guidelines, using state of the art manufacturing equipment and processes. Built to exceed military and law enforcement standards, CW Vehicle Armor is superior to other products on the market today. When it comes to weight, performance and cost, there is no comparison. CW Vehicle Armor is designed to withstand multiple types of threats based on level of protection. CW Vehicle Armor helps to improve the chances of survival from ballistic, shrapnel, blasts and other destructive threats.
CW Armor's Ballistic Vehicle Armor is available as a Level IIIA, Level III++, or Level IV ballistic shell. This armor is designed and can be custom installed in various vehicle makes and models from civilian to military vehicles. When the armor is installed, occupants are protected from weapons, fire, cutting weapons or other destructive devices. CW Vehicle Armor is designed to be covert even to a well trained eye.
- Withstands multiple weapon threats (blasts, axe, shrapnel, bullets or other destructive devices)
- Available in multiple finishes
- Available in a UL listed fire rating
- Custom fit panels and glass
- Available in a variety of materials
- Protects vehicle passenger compartment from various threats
- Ability to shield engine compartment from ballistic threats
- Prevents assailants from gaining access to protected area
- Can be installed in new or existing vehicles
- Available in multiple engineered designs by staff professionals and licensed engineers
Many of our products are controlled for export purposes by the U.S. Department of State and cannot be sold to foreign persons within or outside the United States without government approval through an export license. Prior to completing this transaction we will require you to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship by uploading a scanned imaged of your passport or birth certificate. If you are a member of Law Enforcement we will also accept a photocopy of your badge or identification. You further agree that these items are being purchased for personal use and that they will not be redirected or exported without first obtaining permission from the U.S. Government through the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in our refusal of sale.
Click here for more information.