Your Cart is empty
The Trojan PLTp4™ is designed according to the latest US Military requirements, utilizing the most advanced ballistic protection against handgun ammunition. The shell is composed of multi-layered advanced composite. The harness assembly consists of the standard 3 point harness with options for other harness assemblies available. The reduced profile enables a wider peripheral and upward field of view, for better situational awareness and unrestricted movement. The helmet can be fitted with ballistic or riot visors. The Trojan PLT™ is typically used by ground troops, police forces and special units and is ideally suited for urban warfare.
- Trojan PLTp4: Upgraded PASGT w/4 pt. suspension and 7 pads interior
- Protection: Level IIIA Stand Alone Against Handgun Ammunition
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: Tested and verified to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ Standard 0101.06 by an NIJ accredited laboratory
- Materials Including: Kevlar® fibers and thermoset resin shell construction
- Head protection: Front, back, crown, and top of head
- Adjustable: Multiple harness options comes standard with 4 pt. H with
- Padding: D3O TRUST 7 Pad helmet system
Many of our products are controlled for export purposes by the U.S. Department of State and cannot be sold to foreign persons within or outside the United States without government approval through an export license. Prior to completing this transaction we will require you to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship by uploading a scanned imaged of your passport or birth certificate. If you are a member of Law Enforcement we will also accept a photocopy of your badge or identification. You further agree that these items are being purchased for personal use and that they will not be redirected or exported without first obtaining permission from the U.S. Government through the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in our refusal of sale.
Click here for more information.